NOTES TO AUTHORS:
The paper to be presented at the conference will be included in the ‘APCG 2020- Book of Abstract’, which will be distributed at the conference.
Submission are open for both ABSTRACT (250 Words) or Extended Abstract (1,000 Words).
Authors who hold full responsibility for their manuscript, are recommended to carefully check the content of their abstract thoroughly before the final submission. The APCG reviewing committee will not be held responsible for any typographical or grammatical errors appearing in the final text. Abstracts must be in final form with no grammatical, typographical, or factual errors.
Specifying a preference among oral, roundtable or poster does not guarantee placement in that area. Final presentation type will be determined by the scientific committee.
Notification of acceptance will be e-mailed from 1 April 2020 to the presenter as well as posted on the APCG2020 website.
After being notified the abstract result, author should make payment to guarantee their registration before 8 May 2020, otherwise the abstract will be withdrawn from the conference.
How to Submit Your Abstract
* Go to APCG2020’s online submission system.
* Create your account.
Your email address will be used as your username and you will be asked to create a password. Please be aware that the information you enter when creating your account will be used for official Letters of Acceptance, Letters of Invitation, and Conference Programmes, so please ensure correct spelling of names, affiliated institutions, and so forth.
* Choose the presentation formats (i.e., Oral, Poster, Roundtable, Symposium, or Workshop i.e.,).
* Submit your abstract.
* Submit well before the submission deadline in order to benefit from Early Bird or Advanced Registration rates.
* Your abstract will undergo double-blind peer review and the results will be returned to you after April 1, 2020.
* If your abstract is accepted you will be invited to register for the conference.
* Upon payment of the registration fee, you will receive a confirmation email containing your official receipt.
Check on the status of your abstract submission by logging in to the online submission system. The status is displayed in the “Submission” area. Your personal information may be edited at any time.
If your paper is accepted for presentation at the conference, a notification email will be sent to your registered email address. If you do not receive this email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.